Wong Vorravitwattana joined SCL Law Group in 2018 as a member of the Litigation & Arbitration Practice Group. Before joining SCL, he worked as an associate in the litigation department of Blumenthal Richter and Sumet Limited, where he gained great experience in various kinds of dispute. He started his career as a junior litigator at DFDL Mekong (Thailand) Limited.
- 2015: LLM in International Trade & Commercial Law (Merit), Durham University, England, UK
- 2013: Attorney-at-Law Licence
- 2012: LLB (Second Class Honours), Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2012: Certificate of Academic Excellence Record, awarded by the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
Wong Vorravitwattana is a lawyer with broad experiences in the litigation field. He advises clients, based both internationally and domestically, and provides legal advice on various kinds of dispute, including labour law, employment law, insurance law, international trade law, shipping and maritime law, land law, intellectual property law, civil and commercial law and criminal Law, as well as arbitration.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thammasat Law Association