Siriwan Nopareporn joined SCL Law Group in May 2016 and is a member of the Corporate & Commercial Practice Group.
Before joining SCL Law Group, she began her legal training in the area of litigation with a well-known bank in Thailand, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited. Thereafter, she moved from banking services to a prominent legal firm, Seri Manop and Doyle Ltd (Nagadatte and Doyle Ltd.), as a lawyer specialising in intellectual property (IP) law. Having established a strong background in IP law, Siriwan Nopareporn ventured further into the area of corporate law when she joined Blumenthal Richter & Sumet Co., Ltd., as their corporate lawyer. She subsequently left for the UK to pursue her master’s degree in International Trade Law. Upon her return to Thailand after graduation, she continued to further enhance her corporate practice by joining another prominent law firm, The Legists Ltd.
- 2014: Certificate from the Lawyers Council of Thailand for completing the course: Environmental Lawyer – Class 7
- 2014: Certificate for Registration of Attestation licence (for Public Company)
- 2012: Notarial Services Attorney Licence
- 2010: LLM, University of East Anglia, Norwich, England, United Kingdom
- 2008: Attorney-at-Law Licence
- 2007: Certificate from the Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court for completing the course: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law and Management
- 2007: Certificate from the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) for completing the course: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law – distant learning programme
- 2007: Certificate from Thammasat University for completing the course: Certificate in International Commercial Law
- 2006: LLB, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thammasat Law Association