Sanitpim Sinithanon joined SCL Nishimura in December 2019 as a member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group. Prior to this, in 2015, she participated in a summer clerk internship programme at Baker & McKenzie, in the Corporate/M&A team.
- 2019: LLM (Merit), Intellectual Property Law, University College London, UK
- 2018: Thai Barrister-At-Law, Thai Bar Association
- 2017: Lawyer’s Licence, Lawyers Council of Thailand
- 2016: LLB (Second Class Honours), Faculty of Law, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
Sanitpim Sinithanon specialises in intellectual property law with a particular focus on trademarks and copyright. She predominantly handles trademark cases, providing timely advice on the registrability of the client’s trademark, conducting trademark availability searches and drafting trademark oppositions and cancellations.
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thai Bar Association
- Thammasat Law Association