Pongsa Ruang-Ngam joined SCL Law Group in 2011. Prior to that, he worked in the litigation & arbitration department of a well known domestic law firm. He is also a qualified Notarial Services Attorney.
- 2005: Barrister-at-Law, Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association
- 2005: LLM Public Law, Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2004: Certificate Dispute Settlement by Arbitration, Ministry of Justice, Thailand
- 2001: LLB (Honours), Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok, Thailand
Pongsa Ruang-Ngam is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer with more than 10 years of experience in civil law, as well as administrative and criminal matters such as construction, infrastructure and regulatory, as well as more general commercial and trade-related cases. He also handles matters under the laws and regulations affecting the conduct of international business.
Pongsa Ruang-Ngam has represented both domestic and multinational companies before a number of Thai courts, such as the Administrative Court, the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Persons Holding Political Positions. He regularly advises both public and private corporate clients on litigation avoidance strategy.
- Secretary to the President of the Lawyers Association of Thailand (2004-2006)
- Secretary Academia of the Committee on Justice and Human Rights of the Senate (2003-2006)
- Chandrakasem University (Public law course for LLB programme)
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Lawyers Association Thailand