Pasayu Israsena Nah Ayudhaya joined SCL Law Group in early 2016 as a member of our Litigation. Before joining SCL, he trained and worked with the General Practice Group at International Legal Counsellors Thailand, and the Litigation Practice Group at Dej Udom & Associates Law Office, Bangkok.
- 2011: LLM in Intellectual Property Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, England, UK
- 2010: Barrister-at-Law, Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association
- 2009: LLM in International Trade & Commercial Law (Distinction), Durham University, England, UK
- 2008: LLB (Academic Excellence Award and three Rector’s Certificates of Honours for outstanding academic record), Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand
Pasayu Israsena Nah Ayudhaya is an experienced lawyer and litigator with more than five years of experience in the legal field. He specialises in the areas of corporate & commercial, joint ventures, labour & employment, IP enforcement, bankruptcy, business reorganisation, arbitration and litigation. He has advocated frequently on contentious commercial and business reorganisation issues.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand