Paramee Kerativitayanan joined SCL Law Group in early 2019 as a member of our Intellectual Property Practice Group. Recently, she has been listed in WIPR 2019 as one of 20 Trailblazers in the group of IP lawyers “Destined for Great Things”.
- 2017: Certificate in Advanced Legal Studies in Intellectual Property Law, Lawyers Council of Thailand, Bangkok
- 2015: LLM in Competition, Innovation and Information Law (Major in Intellectual Property Law), School of Law, New York University, New York, USA
- 2015: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, World Intellectual Property Organization (Distance Learning)
- 2011: LLB (Gold Medal, 1st Class Honours), Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Paramee Kerativitayanan is an associate lawyer of excellent academic standing who specialises in IP prosecutions and enforcements, particularly trademark and copyright matters. Conscientious and dedicated to her practice, she advises both Thai and foreign clients on IP registration, opposition, cancellation, commercialisation and enforcement, including conducting infringement investigations, sending cease-and-desist letters, assisting in settlement negotiations, cooperating with the Police and Customs Officials as well as helping our litigation team in some IP court cases.
Fully prepared to implement client’s needs, both in the intellectual field as well as in information technology, data privacy laws and emerging legal issues, Paramee Kerativitayanan provides professional and up-to-date advice.
- Lawyers Council of Thailand