Nuttaros Tangprasitti first joined SCL Law Group in 2005, where she commenced her legal career as a member of our Corporate & Commercial Practice Group. She left in 2008 in order to pursue postgraduate studies in the field of European Law in Luxembourg. After successfully obtaining her degree, she returned to SCL Law Group in 2011 to resume her private practice in Thailand.
Nuttaros became a partner on 1 May 2019.
- 2010: LLM (European Law), Université du Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- 2006: LLB, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
Nuttaros Tangprasitti is an associate lawyer specialising in corporate and commercial law, with a unique cross-jurisdictional understanding of European and Thai legal systems. She regularly assists both international and domestic corporate clients on the relevant laws governing limited liability companies and partnerships, stock corporation, company formation and conversion compliance with the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce. She handles a multitude of different legal formalities in connection with the above, including advising on Thai company law, stimulus packages and various investment promotion policies of the Board of Investment (BOI), as well as compliance with foreign business and working laws to the salient points of shareholders and joint venture agreements.
She has also counselled clients on a number of different matters, including those pertaining to land & property law, such as conveyancing and lease agreements, land due diligence, preparation of the application for construction licences and operation permits for corporate clients; as well as ownership and mortgage registration casework.
Nuttaros Tangprasitti is a qualified notarial service lawyer.
Nuttaros has been a guest speaker on Thai employment law for several events, on the subject of visa and work permit, including:
- Lead speaker on Labor Law, Employment Contract Drafting & Employee Taxation Masterclass, in Singapore, on 8 May 2019.
- Lead speaker on Business Law organized by Dharmniti and Training Co., Ltd., in Bangkok, Thailand, on 28 March 2019.
- Speaker on Asia HR Employment Law Masterclass Series 2018 (Thailand) in Singapore, on 12 September 2018.
- Speaker on Foreign Employment and Staff Mobility (Work Permit & Visa) at British Chamber of Commerce Thailand.
- Lead speaker on Asia HR Employment Law Masterclass Series 2018 (Thailand) in Singapore, on 12 September 2018.
- Lead speaker at the Asia HR Employment Law Forum, in Singapore, on 9 & 10 May 2018.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand