Natrada Ruangwuttitikul first joined SCL Law Group’s Corporate & Commercial Practice Group in 2015, leaving for Sweden two years later to undertake an LLM at Uppsala University in the field of International Tax Law and EU Tax Law. She immediately rejoined SCL Law Group after graduation in 2018 to resume her legal practice in Thailand.
- 2018: LLM in International Tax Law and EU Tax Law, Uppsala University, Sweden(The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2017)
- 2015: LLB in Business Law (Honours), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2012: Certificate of Exchange Programme in Social Science and ASEAN Studies, Daejeon University, Republic of Korea (The ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarship 2011)
Natrada Ruangwuttitikul is an associate lawyer who specialises in contract drafting and business restructuring, with a unique cross-jurisdictional understanding of the Thai legal system. Highly dedicated and committed to her practice, she assists both international and domestic corporate clients on the relevant laws governing limited liability companies and partnerships, stock corporations, company formation and conversion compliance within the regulations of the Ministry of Commerce, as well as advises foreign business investors on business settlements in Thailand. Well prepared to implement client’s needs on a multitude of matters, Natrada Ruangwuttitikul supports domestic and international clients with timely and up-to-date advice in a professional and efficient manner.
Contributed to the following newsletters :
Basic of Security Interest under Thai Law, (April 2020)
Tips for Foreign Secured Creditors in Thailand: Requirements for Registration of Securities and Additional Conditions, (June 2020)
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Chulalongkorn Law Association
- The ASEAN University Network
- The SI Network for Future Global Leaders (SI NFGL)