Malinee Kriengkrailipikorn joined SCL Law Group in January 2017 as an associate, as part of the Corporate & Commercial Practice Group. Before joining SCL Law Group, she began her practice in the area of foreign investment laws with a national law firm.
- 2018: Effective Minutes Taking 41/2018, Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- 2018: Company Secretary Program 89/2018, Thai Institute of Directors (IOD)
- 2012: Barrister-at-Law, Institute of Legal Education, Thai Bar Association
- 2003: Certificate from the Thai Bar, for completing the Graduate Diploma in International Taxation
- 2001: LLM in International Economic and Business Laws, with Monbusho Scholarship, Kyushu University, Japan
- 2000 LLM in Business Laws, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1998: Attorney-at-Law Licence, Lawyers Council of Thailand
- 1996: LLB, Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand
Malinee Kriengkrailipikorn is a vastly experienced investment and commercial lawyer. After studying for LLM, she gained valuable commercial experience at a Thai affiliated company of a Japanese multi-national trading company.
She currently focuses her practice in commercial contract drafting and the provision of expert advice to clients on various corporate and commercial issues.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand