Kritpat Sariman joined SCL Law Group as an associate of the Land and Property Practice Group in April, 2015. Prior to joining SCL Law Group, Kritpat Saripat acted as a consultant for Business Law Center International Co., Ltd (BLCI Group) in Bangkok, advising on matters relating to labour law.
- 2014: LLM in International Business Law, Birmingham City University, England, UK
- 2012: Certificate of English language, – Embassy CES course, Brighton, England, UK
- 2011: Certificate of French language, Universite de Bourgogne, France
- 2007: LLB, Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand
Kritpat Sariman joins the group with a wealth of experience in matters relating to land and property as well as labour law. He currently performs various activities relating to checking title deeds with the Central Land Office in Thailand, conducting surveys of land boundaries and is in constant communication with officers at local government bodies in relation to land and property matters. He also conducts regular due diligence investigations and provides legal advice on regulatory matters of land development. Kritpat Sariman deals with major local corporations on a regular basis in various land and property matters.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand