Kallayarat Chinsrivongkul is one of the founding partners of SCL Law Group and our resident authority on all things concerning patents. She was a former senior associate with International Legal Counsellors Thailand Ltd. (ILCT) (Russin&Vecchi) prior to the establishment of the group. She practiced in their intellectual property department for more than 14 years. Kallayarat Chinsrivongkul currently heads our Patents Group and is actively involved with the Design Committee of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA).
- 1995: Master of Intellectual Property, Franklin Pierce Law Center, New Hampshire, USA
- 1993: LLM, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1988: LLB, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
Kallayarat Chinsrivongkul is a qualified intellectual property attorney of notable expertise and has been practicing law in Thailand intensively for nearly 25 years. Distinctly recognised as a specialist in the area of patents law, she has comprehensive knowledge of and extensive experience in patent and trademark prosecution. She has acted on behalf of major national and international conglomerates, including global pharmaceutical brands, in addition to corporations from the electronics, electrical and chemical industries. Her advice on international and multi-jurisdictional patent laws is frequently solicited by a multitude of professionals, as well as from both domestic and overseas public and private organisations, on a regular basis. Kallayarat Chinsrivongkul’s professional proficiency also extends to copyright issues, drafting licence agreements and providing free-to-operate analyses for clients.
- Regular guest speaker at the Intellectual Property Association of Thailand.
- Co-author of the ‘Intellectual Property’ Law textbook, Sukhothai Thammathirat University, 2003.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- The Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Intellectual Property Association of Thailand (IPAT)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriete Industrielle (AIPPI)
- ASEAN Intellectual Property Association (ASEAN-IPA)
- Committee member of Intellectual Property Association of Thailand ( IPAT)