Jak Chokesikarin joined SCL Law Group in 2019 as a member of the Litigation & Arbitration Practice Group. He began his legal training atBaker McKenzie Ltd., Bangkok Office and, thereafter, undertook a mini-pupillage at Field Court Tax Chambers and Hardwicke Chambers in London, United Kingdom, where he was involved with a large variety of practice areas, both contentious and non-contentious, such as land & property, tax, international trade, judicial review and cross-border dispute resolutions.
• 2018: Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), BPP University and the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn, England, United Kingdom
• 2015: LLM in US Taxation, Boston University, Massachusetts, United States
• 2014: LLB, University of Kent at Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- The American Bar Association