Budhima Kerdsiri joined SCL in 2019 as a part of our Taxation & Customs Practice Group. Prior to that, she worked at another leading law firm as director in charge of tax.
- 2011: LLM in Taxation, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2007 Barrister-at-law, The Thai Bar Under the Royal Patronage
- 2006: LLB (Hons) Bachelor’s Degree of Laws, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2001: BBA in Management, Sukhothai Open University, Thailand
- 1998: BBA in Accounting, Srinakarinwirot University, Thailand
Budhima Kerdsiri is a professional tax manager with over 20 years experience in the field. She provides timely and expert advice to clients involved in tax appeal, tax refund and business tax compliance.
As a regular speaker and columnist for a tax magazine, she provides advice to both individuals and companies, on a domestic and international basis.
Contributed to the following newsletter :
Thailand: Tax measures by the Revenue Department to remedy the impact of COVID-19, (April 2020)
- Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Thai Bar Association