Aleron Laoboonchai joined SCL Nishimura’s Trademarks Practice Group in 2020. He began his legal training in the areas of litigation, corporate and intellectual property for a Bangkok based law firm.
- 2021: Intellectual Property and International Trade Bar Certification, Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court of Thailand
- 2018: LLB in Business Law (Honours), Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2018: C1 Advanced Certificate, Cambridge Assessment English
- 2015: IB Diploma in Business & Management; Psychology; and Biology
Aleron Laoboonchai is an associate of excellent academic standing who specialises in matters relating to cross-border intellectual property registration, enforcement and prosecution. Aleron assists clients in overcoming the many challenges of Thai and Foreign Trademark applications, as well as provides his expertise in the protection of intellectual property rights of high-profile brands in both domestic and foreign markets
Aleron Laoboonchai assists a wide-range of Thai and foreign clients on matters relating to Thai and Foreign intellectual property laws.
He specialises in Intellectual property law, particularly trademark law. His past experience covers numerous legal areas, particularly labour, corporate and contract law.
- Thai Bar Association
- Thammasat University Law Association