Patcharin Chatvachirakul joined SCL Law Group upon its establishment in 2005 and has been a partner since then. Prior to this, she was a senior associate at International Legal Counsellors of Thailand Ltd. (ILCT) (Russin&Vecchi).
- 1998: LLM in Business Law, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1996: LLM in International Business, American University, Washington D.C., USA
- 1990: LLB, Ramkhamhaeng University, Bangkok, Thailand
Patcharin Chatvachirakul is a corporate and commercial lawyer with 20 years of private practice experience, handling mergers & acquisitions and a host of other commercial transactions.
Patcharin Chatvachirakul has extensive experience in drafting, advising and negotiating various commercial and international contracts for various types of goods and services, including: commercial/residential real estate properties; joint venture/shareholders; financial; agency; and IP-related agreements, to name but a few. She also has previous experience in acting as legal advisor for clients in business recovery projects. Recent relevant transactions of significance include:
- Advising on the disposal of land, brewery and machinery from a Thai company to a multinational brewer in a Baht 2 billion deal.
- Advising on the disposal of shares of a reputable logistics company to a global logistics group headquartered in Japan.
- Assisting with the acquisition of shares in a listed company, a securities corporation, and a personal credit finance company.
- Assisting various companies to be listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Thai Bar Association
- Lawyers Council of Thailand