Siam City Offices Limited is a well-known law firm focusing on legal services such as corporate, securities, banking and finance, corporate recovery services, expatriate services, labor, mergers & acquisitions, real estate, taxation, litigation and arbitration, etc.
We are seeking a professional Accounting Manager to plan and direct all aspects of financial and accounting activities at the firm.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure;
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close;
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information;
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues;
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions;
- Respond to inquiries from the Management regarding financial results and special reporting requests;
- Work with the retained CPA firm to ensure a clean and timely year end audit;
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met;
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed; and
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Male or Female age over 30 years and Thai Nationality only.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experiences in managerial/supervisory level.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Strong management and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skill and computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Good command of both written & spoken English. Japanese will be advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siam City Offices Limited
Rajanakarn Building, 20th Floor, 3 South Sathorn Rd.,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 (0) 2 6766667-8 Fax: +66 (0) 2 6766188